Problems with your SARS Tax?
The Tax Ombud (OTO) shared a presentation on your rights as a taxpayer and when you deal with SARS and Office of the Tax Ombud what to expect.
Topic: Understanding your rights as taxpayer when dealing with SARS and Office of the Tax Ombud.
The session addressed the following:
- When should you use the services of the Office of the Tax Ombud.
- What to do when there is a delayed payment of a refund by SARS.
- What to do if you are not happy with the outcome of your assessment.
- What is the difference between an audit and verification?
- What to do when you have an outstanding debt with SARS.
- What are your rights and obligations as taxpayers?
- What do when SARS withhold your Tax Clearance Certificate.
For more information please contact:
Tel: 0800 662 837 / 012 431 9105
Fax: 012 452 5013